Evergreen Weight Loss Fundamentals
“Which one this time?” asked my weary friend. She’d seen me through many a diet, exercise regime, eating plan over the years. “This time” I replied, “it’s not a diet. I’m eating like my body was meant to”.
And so I am.
Here are some of the basics that we all know ut have a challenge applying.
- don’t focus on the results, focus on the process and the results will happen
- find exercise you enjoy
- switch language – not dieting but eating in a healthy way
- develop the belief that you are a fit, healthy, toned slimmer self. Think about self positively
- when stressed, either change the situation, or change your attitude to the situation
- eat 70% LIVE food
- watch the metrics – eg glasses of water a day, frequency and duration of exercise
- talk positive – not lose weight, but gain health
- 50-100g – turkey, salmon, tuna,meat, chicken, fish or 1/2 doz prawns
- 3 cups salad veggies
- pump up the H2O
- no wheat, carbs – boiled egg instead (6 per week ok)